2.03.2009

What We've Been Up To...

a whole lot of nothin! I wish the weather would get either warm enough to go swimming or stay cold enough to not feel like I should be outside doing something everyday! It's 80 degrees here the next few days and I'm not sure how I feel about it! Anyway, last weekend we went bowling with Erin and some friends and Addie just enjoyed playing with the "blow dryer" as she called it. And then Erin taught her how to spit water out her mouth so that was exciting as well. I feel like I'm watching two 2 year olds when Erin and Addie play together! (just kidding Run!)




Addie got a little excited over the bath foam when she discovered how to get it out her self. Needless to say, the house smelled like bubblegum the rest of the night and so did Addie of course!
I'm finally getting used to having a boy thing. Although, shopping is not nearly as fun. Everything is striped! Oh well huh! I will have to deal! Thank goodness for mom who is already on top of the shopping! I will post a belly picture in a few days, even though I'm as big as I was at 7 months last time and I'm only 5 months now! So sad. Oh well!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

looks like addie is having lots and lots of fun? and about the belly??? barf.barf.barf. xoxo:)

The Ensign's said...

I'm sure I had you beat at 5 months

Rachel said...

uh, you were this size at 7 months?? you are SO tiny! that is not how i do pregnancy. i wish i did, though. i'm totally jealous!