

Here's the first belly picture I've taken. I'm already not taking as many pictures with my second kid! I think I took a belly picture every month when I was pregnant with Addie! I'm 23 weeks along and I think the time is passing slower and slower! 4 more months to go! AAHHHHHHH!
14 comments:
you are so cute, and I wish you could hear me laughing at you. Really that's like 8 weeks for me!!!
Ok nerd... I looked like that before I was prego!
Yeah you are ridiculous! My first time belly (which is few weeks behind you) is way bigger than yours:) You look awesome!
Are you pregnant? OR do you just have a little gas? Eat a sandwich would ya....the rest of us preggers are now feeling a little tubby! Thank you. :) Can't believe you're already 23 weeks. Getting closer!
love ya,
whit
Daniel, you look great! Bowling was fun the other weekend even though I lost to Addie :) We need to hang out more often. I love the picture of Addie in the tutu, she is so cute.
super cute dani! lovin the little bump!
Ummmm...your pregnant belly reminds me a lot of how my stomach looks after a day eating ice cream.
Your genetics should be bottled up and sold on the black market for millions of dollars.
You, have no belly! I have a enormous watermelon sticking out! You probably don't even need maternity clothes either-right?
So jealous
Dani. Wow. That is ridiculously unfair... You look adorable!
I've been waiting for you to post this. My mom told me actually I think it was your mom who told me you were pregnant. Congratulations!
Ok, I just saw that you had posted about it before now. Shows how faithful I've been to the blogging world. And a BOY! You'll love having a boy. Congrats again.
You have that motherly glow!
It was fun to see you last night - how was the movie? And I have to say that I absolutely adore that black and white pic of Addie!
you look great Dani! i'm getting excited to see what you look like at 9 months. then maybe you'll start to really look ginorm. but until then you just look cute:)
Wow! Congratulations, how fun to have your girl and boy. Perfect, perfect. Hope you're feeling good, you look great.
Post a Comment