4.27.2009

Totally Forgot...

As I was browsing pictures to post from recent happenings, I realized I never posted any from our trip to Idaho a few weeks ago. Not anything majorly exciting happened, but still. So here are a few from the freezing Idaho trip.
Nana and Addie made Easter cookies and I know this picture is not of Nana and Addie but both the pictures I got were not good of them! Addie of course had a hay day with the flour!
Addie found a new favorite chair at Nana's house this time. It's new since the last time we went and this was her resting/watching a show/reading books place.
This little girl needs a kitty! She LOVES them! She likes dogs too but Fluffy is her favorite! Too bad her daddy is a dog person. Not really though, because I am a cat person and I am the boss, right!
It snowed EVERY day while we were there! I don't own any long pants that are maternity so I walked around in my capris and flip flops the whole time! It wasn't all that bad! I wasn't about to buy long pants for one week!
Addie loved playing outside in the snow. She walked around in circles in the yard doing who's know what! My family is moving back to Utah (not cool) before school starts in the fall so this was most likely the last time we'll visit their house in IF. It's sad even though I no longer live there. It's so nice to go home and have 5 acres to let Addie roam around on! Oh well though! Who whould have thought my family would be sad to leave Idaho!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh that is SAD! I've never even been there and I'm sad:) Where are they moving? Hopefully closer to me! I would love love that! (because that means in your week or 2 long trips I could see you!)

Merrill Brower said...

Gosh I miss you guys! Addie is growing up soo fast. I love her hair. I had no idea that your family is moving back to Utah. Are they going back to Provo? I think it's about time I actually call you guys to catch up!