5.02.2009

Crazy AKA Addie

After many attempts to potty train this kid I finally rented a Dora movie and after sitting on the potty for an hour and a half she finally went in it! Needless to say she lost interest pretty soon after she opened her present and got her princess shoes. She STILL isn't potty trained! This was about 2 months ago. I was hoping I wouldn't have to be changing 2 children's diapers, but it sure doesn't look like that's going to happen!
So after taking a break from potty training, I thought we should move her into a big girl bed. Well, the night she actually fell asleep in it, I woke up to her crying at 4:30 and went in and she had fallen off the bed! It was kind of funny actually! I had put pillows on the floor and the bed is very low anyway, so I knew she was fine! Anyway, she hasn't slept in it since! She's becoming a problem!
This picture is the most fattening picture for me but oh well! I'm pregnant right! Addie had fun finding all the eggs and of course was constantly asking us to find more after she had found them all. She kept her bunny ears on most of the day.
This little girl is a crack up these days. Here are just a few conversations we have with her:

Me: Addie I'm going to get in the shower now
Addie: No, not right now Sweetie


Tan: Addie, I think you're cute
Addie: You do!
Tan: Yea
Addie: Thanks Dad!


Addie: Listen to me! (As she grabs my face and puts her hands on my cheeks)


Addie: Don't throw my animals, Stinker! (as she yells at Tan)

I can't think of any more right now even though she is constantly making me laugh! I'm sure all parents think that their kid is hilarious! Mine really is though :)

5 comments:

The Ensign's said...

Good luck with the potty training. I think that's been the HARDEST part of parenting yet. Hopefully she'll just decide she wants to do it one day and she'll train herself!!!

Whit said...

Wait till you step in your first puddle of pee on the floor....SO MUCH FUN this potty training thing! I am in need of some good prego clothes for church, any suggestions?

Kat Clark said...

She is so cute! I love the potty picture, And btw you look beautiful so shhh. :)

Melissa Grow said...

Oh wow. Good luck on the potty training. Hopefully you won't have to do double diaper duty. She is so cute though, I have to admit!

val said...

we're working on the potty training too-oh the joys! you look great! good luck with your new little one coming soon.