Cooper is definitely a more easy going baby than Addie was. He is awake and alert a lot these days! I can't believe he is almost 3 weeks old already! So sad! This next week will be my first time alone with the kids all day! I'm quite nervous and have come to the realization that I might have to let go of my OCD side of me just a bit! We shall see how it goes!
6.18.2009
Can't Get Enough...
Cooper is definitely a more easy going baby than Addie was. He is awake and alert a lot these days! I can't believe he is almost 3 weeks old already! So sad! This next week will be my first time alone with the kids all day! I'm quite nervous and have come to the realization that I might have to let go of my OCD side of me just a bit! We shall see how it goes!
Posted by Dani at 11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is so darling! Congrats again!
Yeah kids can do that. I use to be soooo good at having a clean and organized house. I've slowly had to let go of some of my own OCD habits. Especially when it comes to Shaylee doing chores. I like things done a certain way and a 4 year old just can do it the same as me. Some days I just have to pretend I dont see all the smears on the mirror that Shaylee so thoughtfully cleaned for me.
Cooper is a good lookin baby and I'm sure you'll do great on your own with them. I was nervous too when my help was leaving or going back to work. My advice.... dont plan on getting anything done and that you'll be holding the baby the whole time. It helped once I excepted that.
Don't let go of your OCD...then I would feel pressured to let go of mine! Cooper looks a lot like Addie..so cute!
He is so handsome! Dani, you and Tanner know how to make 'em! I can't get enough of his little pictures. I wish you were closer so I could hold him! And Reagan could play with Addie, a double whammy! You will do great on you own. Have no worries!
I love the picture of Tan getting ready to change the stinky diaper, I'm sure there are a few pictures of me like that with my nieces :)
Cooper is such a little stud:) he def has some of the same facial features that addie has. hope your week is going well!
Post a Comment