6.04.2009

More Cooper!

This is what they are doing right now! So cute! He will sleep forever when you cuddle him! I have put him in bed with me the last couple of nights because he'll sleep 3-4 hours just cuddling! Love it!
Aunt Erin! She almost had to deliver him with out the Dr.!
Haha! Newborns are so funny with their eyes open sometimes!
All I really have to say is that I LOVE his little round head with all his hair! It is so soft! And after it is washed, it naturally poofs and sticks out! So cute! Love him!

He is so mellow and easy going! He will get hungry and a little fussy but 5 minutes later fall back asleep until I feed him. He still doesn't have a "fussy time" we'll see if that changes!
Addie has been really good with him! We weren't sure because the night he was born she wouldn't touch him, but it was also 2:00 in the morning. Now she loves to hold him and tickle him and gets excited when he opens his eyes! She is very cute with him!
I pretty much think he is the cutest ever! I am a little biased though! He is so fun! I forgot how fun it was to have a little baby, even though my tailbone hurts from just holding him all the time and feeding him! So worth it! I'm already getting sad because they grow way to fast!

12 comments:

Sarah D said...

Oh, Dani! He is so handsome! Just looking at him is making me baby hungry!

Adam said...

Man he's cute! We're dying to see him! How are things going?
-whit

Melissa Grow said...

I agree, I is a cutie!

Eevi said...

He is just so adorable. I love the picture of Cooper and Tanner--nothing is more precious than pictures of dads and their kids.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Wow! He is such a darling baby!!! Really he is adorable. Makes me excited! I hope mine comes soon!

The Ensign's said...

I love all that hair! How fun. He sounds like a good baby. Hopefully that will last!

Whitney said...

I love all of the hair. How cool Erin was the nurse in the room and was able to help out so much. That's quite an ideal situation. The last picture of him is so sweet. Now that your parents are moving to Utah you two need to call us when you're in town so that we can go to dinner or something.

Merrill Brower said...

SO I have a picture of Addie when she was just born, and her profile and Coop's profile are exactly the same. I guess they're related.

Our Fun Times said...

He is sooooo cute!!!! Good job mom! I can't wait to meet him, and all that hair too. So FUN! Yes they do grow fast... enjoy it, and hold him all you want!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

What a cutie!

Kat Clark said...

He is too cute! I love his hair so crazy all over. What a cool kid already. :)

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

So cute. I can't believe how much he looks like his sister!