8.31.2009

Nothing New Here!

There is nothing too exciting that has happened over the last couple weeks! We are just living life. Tan started up school again :( I started a diet :( Addie is the same old crazy pants and Coop is a definite thumb sucker!

Addie pays a lot more attention to Coop these days which is pretty cute. She always wants to help feed him, gets excited when I ask if she'll put his binky back in and talks to him how I talk to him! He'll be in his car seat and she'll say "Oh you want to get out mister" or "It's ok buddy." She's very cute with him! He turned 3 months yesterday and is still an angel baby! He loves his hands and talks and smiles all the time! We are looking forward to our trip to Utah in October! Oh, fall time in Utah is the BEST! Can't wait! Definitely sick of this 110 degree weather!

7 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

They look completely different from each other! I think Cooper is a spitting image of you Danielle!

allegra said...

i agree! addie looks like Tanner and Cooper looks just like a HILL baby!! He is soooo cute. I bet you're glad I don't still live in Phoenix, otherwise I'd be at your house every week asking if I can steal him away:)

i love all his soft little polo onesie things. those are the best. max had a ton of those and it's making me miss that age so bad!

Eevi said...

I'm trying to be on a diet, too! It stinks! Food is just too good and working out is hard when you are tired.
Keep us update how you are doing:)

The Ensign's said...

What a couple of cute kiddos!

Whitney Blake said...

You don't need to be on a diet... you are so silly. Your the new mom that everyone hates because you are already back in your 00 pants.. (: Your kids are so cute!! Little Cooper is so handsome.

Cacia said...

They are so fun. Please save Coop for Adele.

Leah said...

Hey Friend
Thanks so much for having us over today...your little family is so sweet....thanks for letting my hold your little man too...he is precious!