9.17.2009

Oh Hello Chubbsters!

Yes I am talking about Coop! Look at that chub! I wouldn't want him any other way though! He's just so lovable! He's getting so big too fast! He's 3 1/2 months old already and Addie is almost 3! Crazy! I'm getting old if I have a 3 year old! Sometimes I feel like I just graduated highschool! But no, that was 7 years ago!

Coop loves Addie! He just looks at her and starts smiling. I can't wait until they can start playing with each other except I already feel a little bad for Coop because he is going to be bossed around so bad! Oh well, they're siblings and that's what siblings do right! We are just anxiously awaiting October 7th so we can go to Utah and enjoy some nice fall weather! Can't wait!

P.S. What do you get your 3 year old daughter for her birthday?

5 comments:

Joanie said...

You're kids are so cute! I love Cooper's dark hair. My kids are about the same age apart. Dylan learned to stand up for himself, though. He pulls hair and bites and laughs about it when Kylee starts screaming. Oh the joy. It is really fun when they chase each other around and giggle and squeal though. Kids are so fun.

Joanie said...

Also, Kylee got a bike for her birthday (but did you already get Addie one?) She also got this little Vtech computer that she LOVES. It's helped her with her letters and numbers too.

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Get her Pretty Pretty Princess. It is a very easy game and it is a definite must have for little girls!

-chrisanna

Dani said...

you spell like you're still in highschool, wait, I mean high school. JK LOVE YOU!

Chelsea said...

I love him! He is so adorable!!! and how long are you coming to Utah for? I'm going to be gone the 8th-11th..but I HAVE to see you!