9.07.2010

Question

I love ice cream. I guess you could say it's my weakness. If there is some in the freezer I will eat a nice big bowl every night until it's gone. Here's the problem, I stopped buying it so I would stop eating it in hopes of maybe losing a few pounds while doing the P90x program. It's now been over 4 weeks of no ice cream every night. I have been having it once on the weekends but I have seen no change in my weight. So I'm thinking the most logical thing to do here is start eating ice cream every night again right?!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

i agree, it does seem like the prudent thing to do.

are you guys in your new house yet?

Challis said...

Exactly.

allegra said...

danielle i'm with you. in fact i just finished a big bowl right now. don't know why it's my latest obsession. i guess it's my "celebration" indulgence after the kids are in bed. you know, kick back, relax a little, take a deep breather while you inhale some ice cream. what could be better?

why on earth are you worried about weight? i saw those cruise pics in your swimsuit. you're smokin'!!

Our Fun Times said...

YES! My thoughts exactly...if there is one thing I can't give up, it is my ice cream. I've decided that it is a great way to get my dairy for the day! :)

Whitney said...

NEVER, i repeat, NEVER get Bryers Strawberry ice cream. I'm screwed every time that finds its way into my freezer.