since it's been 108 degrees here and still can't go play outside we decided to hit up the mall. it's the next best thing i guess. by this time of the year i'm onery and grouchy about the heat. i mean come on, it was 111 yesterday! a new record. tanner said i should be glad i live here when there is a new record set for the hottest day in september but i do not agree. i've decided that if i'm going to be stuck here for the next few years i'm leaving for a month during august and september. it's the only way to survive. call me a complainer, but i am sick of it!
who better to go to the mall with than aunt erin. she gets one kid in and out of their car seat, she pushes the stroller or carries coop, she pays FIVE dollars so they can go on the carousel, and she lets them play in the fountain afterwards. i kind of wish she was my aunt too.
we head to utah in a few weeks and i couldn't be more excited. it's been way too long since i've been there...like 3 whole months. the problem is once i'm there i just might not make it back here to the desert.
1 comments:
Hey Dani--I didn't know you were in the short-sale-waiting-process either. argh. it's kind of interesting. i'll cross my fingers for you guys, too! dining chair cushions? Oh, looking back you probably think that green and white patterned thing by Max, on the bench, is a cushion. It's just a pillow that fell over. (i keep a couple of throw pillows on that bench.) Or if you're talking about the white chair with a slipcover thing, I got that at Ikea. But i'm with you... I am looking for chair cushions as well! I bought a couple hoping they'd fit but they weren't the right size. Pier one used to have cute ones but last time I went I didn't like any of them. Before we moved to Boston I sold all our other ones and I'm wishing I would have just kept them.
I am way too lazy to sew cushions myself! you could do it though. for sure. too bad we don't live by each other.. we could help each other out and have a "sewing party".
Post a Comment