11.01.2010

Schnepf Farms

A few weeks ago we took the kids to Schnepf farms out in Queen Creek. It was $30 for all of us and we were able to do so many fun things! Mini golf, swings, roller coaster, bumble bee ride, airplane ride, see the Frisbee Dog show ( a little disappointing but the kids loved it) and more that I can't remember.


Cooper LOVED the petting zoo. He was seriously chasing the goats around. I opted to stay out and take pictures since the last time I was in one of those thing they started attacking us and eating my sisters shirt. They are kind of creepy little things when you look in their eyes.
Coop is dangerous with a golf club. He will learn, right. Addie on the other hand isn't all that bad of a mini golfer. Maybe it helps that she can practice in out backyard.

The sky was awesome was we were leaving. I will say that Arizona has some pretty cool sunsets. Of course you only see them a few times a year since it's to blasted hot to see them any other time of the year.

3 comments:

Merrill Brower said...

They are sooo cute! Can't wait to see them again for Thanksgiving!

Melissa Grow said...

Looks like fun! And I can't say that I've ever looked a goat in the eyes. I'll let you know how that goes when I get the chance...

allie said...

Such a cute Family! I agree AZ does have some pretty awesome sunset. I got your blog link off Sarah's, hope you don't mind. ;o)