1.12.2011

All Before Christmas...

After Thanksgiving we came home and started packing up the rental house we had been living in the past 2 1/2 years. We closed on our new home on the 24th, went to LA, came home for a week and packed up. We moved in to our house Dec 4th. I got all unpacked within a few days and was off to run the Tuscon Marathon that weekend. Marathons are really long! It was hard and it took me a really long time, but I finished and that's all I wanted. I'm not sure if I see another one in my future. I got home Sunday night, packed Monday and me and the kids were off the Utah for the next 3 1/2 weeks for the holiday.
( I think he is the cutest little guy ever! And you're the cutest 13 year old Moos)
I realized that Christmas was days away and I hadn't even taken my deprived children to see Santa. And to be completely honest, I didn't even sit with Addie and write a letter to Santa...my sisters did! I'm a bad mom, I know. But the good thing is I can try and redeem myself next year.
Coop wanted off the second he sat on his lap.
Riverwoods was so cute all lit up for Christmas! Why drive to Salt Lake for temple lights when we can drive 2 minutes to Riverwoods! They even do carriage rides with horses but unfortunatley we missed out on those.
Papa and Coop Man.

0 comments: