Talk about an overwhelming amount of blogging to do! I'll start from where we left off I guess! For Thanksgiving we headed to LA and spent it with Tan's family this year. Food was fabulous and so was the company! The day after Thanksgiving we went to D Land. My rule is, we go to LA, we go to D Land. It was a blast as always. This trip was pretty much focused on the kids. I know, shouldn't it always be?! Hey, I like going there just as much as my kids and hitting up all the big kid rides, but the kiddos took priority this year and it still turned out to be a great time.
On Saturday we headed down to Santa Monica. Have you ever been there? They have the best shopping right off the pier. I'm mean blocks and blocks of any store you could possible want to go to. There is also a fabulous cupcake shop...Vanilla Bakeshop or something like that. It was my birthday and all I wanted was a cupcake from there. My awesome mother in law ordered some before I had even requested one. How perfect is that! After shopping we dropped the kids off and Tan and I headed out to Outback for my birthday dinner. 27 is so old. I feel it in my knees.
2 comments:
Coop, you're funny.
Those pictures are hilarious! I love little slumped over Cooper. P.s. is way old. I'm dreading it! And I feel it in my crows feet on my face. :(
Post a Comment