1.29.2011

Mr. T

I know I posted this picture on Facebook, but I will post it again. A few weeks ago I got the chance to meet the almighty Tony Horton. If there are some of you out there who don't know who he is, you are missing out :) He is the P90x guy! My dad recently started working for the company who makes p90x and many many other workout DVDs. He just wrote a book and was on a book signing tour so when he stopped in PHX my dad came and we enjoyed a nice long personal workout with Mr. T himself. Some may think is annoying, I think he is funny and motivating. I gladly welcome him into my home. I must say he is smaller and older looking in person (age 52) but still the same Tony as you get on the DVD. It was a lot of fun and I was sore for days but that also could be because I hadn't worked out since Dec 12th (marathon). If any of you are interested in P90x or any other workout DVDs let me know! I'm still wanting to try the Brazilian Buttlift haha. Seriously though...it's the workout all the Victoria Secret models were doing to get ready for their big runway show a few months back and we all know we kind of want to look like them :)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I started doing P90x a few weeks ago! I was sick of not being able to hit the gym post baby, and miss being sore. Man am I sore! Although I think they're kind of boring compared to a gym class, I feel the pain. You're Dad always has the coolest jobs!

P.S. Awesome job running a marathon! I could never, ever, be able to. Totally impressed with you.

Whitney said...

Branden has been wanting p90x for awhile now but he keeps losing bids on ebay. Is there any way I could buy it from you or your dad? Glad to hear its a good workout. Maybe I will have to try and do it with him. I don't love the idea of my husband being in better shape then me. haha.

Challis said...

I feel about Tony Horton the same way he feels about Ab Ripper X...I hate him, but I love him.