2.04.2011

Get Fit...

You all know I love P90X and talk about it often, maybe too much. I've been off the program for a few months and am ready to jump back into it. I seriously got awesome results. I got toned up and lost inches everywhere, particularly my waist and thighs. This time I am going to focus on eating better as well and I know the results will be even better! It's not easy but I learned to love it. I'm starting Monday and anyone is welcome to join me. If you haven't tried it, you need to. Everyone wants to be in shape and this will get you there for sure. There are a lot of other workout programs that I want to try also, all of them through the same company as P90X. Maybe I'll substitute some in. I can get you info on getting any workout! Come on, you know you want to!







5 comments:

The Ensign's said...

Hey which ones did you use for your butt and thighs

Dani said...

Haha, I've only done P90X BUT, I noticed the biggest difference in my thighs! There is the Brazil Butt Lift DVD that is really good I hear, my family has all tried that one. If you do the whole P90X program, you'll get the full body makeover :)

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I want the Brazil Butt lift!!! Immediately!!! :):) my butt is looking a little ghetto as of late... and I need to fix it pronto!

Challis said...

As you know...I'm doing P90X now (but the lame girl version--the LEAN one). After that I'm doing the Classic, and THEN I want to do Turbo Fire. Is there a difference between Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam? So many choices...so many choices...

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I had no idea you wrote this before I posted the facebook message! I'm glad that someone has gotten great results from dvd's. Sometimes I feel like I HAVE to be at the gym to get good results and I seriously hate getting ready to go to the gym. I just want to be home to do it!