2.09.2011

Last Time...

Ok, I don't want my blog to become an advertisement for P90X and all things Beachbody BUT, I will use this one more time (at least for a while) to let everyone know (I know not many people read this thing and that's fine) that I have become a Team Beachbody Coach. What does this mean? I sell the products, 100's of products, not just P90X. But this also means that those who are truely interested, want to help others and make a supplemental income can sign up to be a coach as well. This is business is growing like crazy and fitness will always be in the front of many people's minds. The coach I signed up under is making a 6 figure income just by sharing her love of fitness and the programs she does. It really is a great opportunity. You get to get fit while making money and share it with others. So if any of you are interested or want more info email me at danihclark@gmail.com or visit my website www.extremelyfitaz.com. I also would greatly appreciate any referrals you may have from friends and family! Just send them to my website!

0 comments: