We got back from our Cabo trip late Saturday night and I'm really wanting to go back. It is nice to sleep in my own bed and see my hubby but other than that Cabo trumps Phoenix. Our house is right on the beach so every morning we woke up to waves crashing and the sun rising. Heaven I tell ya. I know I've said this before but my kids are troopers!! Instead of a 2 hour flight straight to Cabo we had to fly to 2 1/2 hours to Denver and then 3 hours to Cabo. Once we got there we waited in line to get through customs. My kids did not throw one fit. Coop sat still on my lap both flights and Addie is always good traveling. It is a blessing, especially when traveling by myself to another country :) They were the same way on the way home. I'm sure I have now jinxed myself for our next trip but oh well.
This is the view from the house. A minutes walk to the beach.
It was mandatory that we walk down to the beach every night for sunset. There were about 23 of us there so it made for some good sand football games too. One night it was old guys against the young guys. Well, I'm 27 so I was with the old guys (all the dads). Sad huh! The sunsets were amazing.
This picture cracks me up. Oh Cooper. He HATED the sand. Would NOT touch it or walk on it. Little stinker. He was kind of a bum this whole trip. Couldn't leave my side, didn't like the beach, wouldn't eat. He did like to swim when I could rip him away from his show.
Addie is in love with 2 things now, Cabo and Spencer. Spencer is a 23 year old boy of our family friends. He made the mistake one day of playing polly pockets with her in the pool and ever since he is all Addie can talk about. The next few days it was "where is Spencer, I'm going to go say hi to Spencer, I'm going to invite Spencer to come to the beach with us, Spencer helped me find all these sea shells." Spencer, Spencer, Spencer. She told me that she loves him. He was really sweet with her. Called her pretty girl and played with her whenever she wanted. It's a good thing he lives in Utah or we'd have a problem. Today she asked me if I have Spencer's phone number so we could call him. True love for sure.
She also is a total beach bum. She loved it!! She balled her eyes out when we were leaving. Sad to leave Nana and Cabo. As we were putting her in bed at 11:30pm the night we got home she was crying and tired and Tan asked what was wrong and she said "I miss Cabo." So funny.
I didn't see this girl much. She is very low maintenance on vacations like this. There were 2 girls that were 8 and 9 that she played with most of the time. She was in heaven.

There were 3 huge bowls of golf balls sitting on the ground from golf ball hunting. My dad walked upstairs one day and found Coop throwing them everywhere. He hadn't touched them for like 3 days. They were everywhere.

The last night we picked up tacos and had a picnic down at the beach. It was fun to eat at a different taco shop each night. Tan and I LOVE authentic mexican tacos so I was heaven. Tan wasn't in heaven since he wasn't there :( He served his mission in Mexico so next time he is coming for sure!
It was a fabulous trip. Thanks mom and dad for taking us. We will gladly come again any time, preferrably soon. I just had to throw this last picture in of the kiddos. I think they are kind of cute!

She also is a total beach bum. She loved it!! She balled her eyes out when we were leaving. Sad to leave Nana and Cabo. As we were putting her in bed at 11:30pm the night we got home she was crying and tired and Tan asked what was wrong and she said "I miss Cabo." So funny.
It was a fabulous trip. Thanks mom and dad for taking us. We will gladly come again any time, preferrably soon. I just had to throw this last picture in of the kiddos. I think they are kind of cute!
3 comments:
Wow, oh wow, what a trip!!! Looks like it was AMAZING!! If I were Addy I would've cried to come home too ;) Fun to keep up on you guys.
Looks like a super sweet trip. Now I want tacos.
Ah, I am so jealous! I can't even believe how fun that looks. I'm so glad you and the kids could go. That is adorable that Addie misses it so much.
Post a Comment