Addie had a field trip to a little farm for school the Friday before Easter. There were baby goats running all over the place. We were lucky enough to catch one so the kids could hold it. I didn't not touch them...they kind of creep me out. They had had baby chick eggs in an incubator for the couple weeks before Easter. About 6 of them hatched the day before we went to the farm. The kids loved seeing them hatch! They were so cute a fluffy. Then they were off for an easter egg hunt on the farm.


Easter Sunday was crazy! The kids woke up found their baskets the bunny hid, hunted for some eggs and then we were off to our friends house for some breakfast and another egg hunt. Since church is not until 2:00 (WORST time EVER) we had plenty of time to hunt and eat!

The kids had more candy this Easter than they had from Halloween. I think there were around 250 eggs hidden for about 15 kids. It was crazy. They had lots of fun running around on the grass, it is a rare thing up here in AZ:) We went home got ready for church went to church came home and went to dinner at the same friends house. Dinner was delicious. I didn't have to do anything this Easter and it was so nice!! Thanks to the Noakes!

Tan was out of town for a few days and Addie insisted on sleeping in the suitcase. She is crazy. I kept telling her she could sleep with me in Daddy's spot but she wanted to sleep in the suitcase. For 2 nights she slept in there. Geez, why am I paying for her to fly when she so willingly WANTS to be in a suitcase...I guess I'll start checking her and saving $200!
0 comments:
Post a Comment