6.16.2011

H2O Fun

Our friends the Beck's have a boat and invited us out to the lake a few weeks ago. Did you know there is a beautiful lake only 20 minutes away from us. Amazing! It was a blast and the kids loved it as well. We even got the 2 Addie's to ride the tube all by themselves. That is until the boat actually started to move and the front of the tube sunk under water taking them with it. They were screaming but both recovered well. Addie was a little fish and was swimming all over the place and playing on the rafts. It was a rough start meaning the boat wouldn't start :) So here all the boys trying to see what was up. Good thing there were four of them to get it started.


The little guys hanging from the cubby hole.

This picture is blurry but these two are both Addison's that go by Addie. It's a little confusing at times. They call each other by their full names, Addie Clark and Addie Beck.
Before the tube sunk...
Tan the Man wakeboarding for the first time in a couple years.
Me taking my first ski of the season. Getting warmed up for our annual Lake Blaine trip next week! YAHOO!
Can't wait to get out of this heat. It's been 110 the past week and 115 the past couple days. I am no longer leaving the house unless absolute necessary. It is soooo dang hot and it makes me grumpy :)
Next up I may be posting results of Insanity I just finished up. I already started it over on Monday while I decide which program I want to do next.

0 comments: