We've been busy the past weeks since we got home from Utah. A couple months ago I tried to get my kids into this one lady for swim lessons but apparently she's a hot item and was all booked. Then it so happened that my friends poor kids that she had signed up got sick and couldn't do so we got to take her spot. Oh my goodness, this lady was amazing! It was 3 days a week for 2 weeks, so a total of 6 days. Each child would have 3 turns each day one on one with Jenni (swim teacher). Their time per day probably only equaled about 15 mintues, multiply that by 6 days and you get a total of 1 1/2 hour of swim lesson time. That's not much time but you should see my kids swim now, especially Coopman. Addie was totally dependent on her floaties and WOULD NOT put her face in the water at all. Now, she puts her goggles on and goes. Hasn't asked for her floaties once. She'll even dive for sticks with a little help from me. Cooper is a crazy man. He will swim about 10 feet on his own, holding his breath. I'll walk out to the middle of the pool and he just kicks and swims back to the wall on his own, catches his breath and swims back to me. He goes non stop. And he always comes up out of the water with a smile on his face. Addie screamed her head off the whole first week and was good the second week in lessons and Coop cried up until the last day. I like that they swim but now I constantly have to be in the water since Coop is ALWAYS wanting to "kick," which means swim to him. The $95 was well spent!! I wish I would have gotten more pics.
nice! our private swim lessons in ABQ were a whopping $300, but they totally work. We missed our last 3 lessons (out of 8) which stunk, but my nephews went. Good job to the kids!
Oh my heck i wish there was someone here like that. I mean I'm sure there is, but I dont know them. I've been terrible at signing the kids up for swim lessons because I cant find a place that I think will really teach them to swim.... other than the infant survival class which is hundreds of dollars. Man i should just go to Phoenix for two weeks and get it done.
2 comments:
nice! our private swim lessons in ABQ were a whopping $300, but they totally work. We missed our last 3 lessons (out of 8) which stunk, but my nephews went. Good job to the kids!
Oh my heck i wish there was someone here like that. I mean I'm sure there is, but I dont know them. I've been terrible at signing the kids up for swim lessons because I cant find a place that I think will really teach them to swim.... other than the infant survival class which is hundreds of dollars. Man i should just go to Phoenix for two weeks and get it done.
Post a Comment